Green School

Green school Bali 

I have had an inspiring session of a woman called Beth, primary teacher from Barcelona and she shared her amazing experiences full of passion about Green School. She visited green school when she was in Bali for holidays. She liked it so much, she went for a second visit. There are more than one types of visits available to the school. Because of her enthusiasm I just want to see it with my own eyes. 

Green School Bali opened in September 2008. It is literally a school in a three in the middle of the wilderness. No cars are seen, it seems like they access the school by food or bikes. 






There are 4 school like this in the world

  • Bali
  • New Zealand
  • South Africa
  • Tulum

Visit Green school  

There are different types of visit possible 

TED talk John Hardy: My green school dream 

This man made a school to provide a future for his children. He grew up in Canada. What drives  him to build this incredible green school in Bali? He had a hard time at school, he is dyslectic like I am myself. He was an unhappy child. At the age of 25 he went to Bali. Where he builds a dream school. The classrooms don't have walls. The school and around the school is becoming a green community. People come from all over the world to this school, .. To build this school in the back of his mind he thought about the the future of his children, grandchildren, ..  We have to teach the kids that the world is not indestructible.Watch the video to have an impression about the school. 




I hoped I inspired you with the vision of green school like it inspired me. 
Want to know more about green school go to their website "Green school" 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FABLAB

21st Century skills

Adobe Spark video