Story telling with Tamara Chubarovsky

Who is Tamara Chubarovsky and what is great about her story telling? 

Tamara Chubarovsky offers didactic and therapeutic resources. It supports children's learning process in language, based on respect, creativity and play. Stories with rhymes and movement. Resources that allow you to improve your voice and communication skills.

One video example in Spanish and two in English watch more video's on her you-tube channel.






My own experience 

When I was doing my trainee in "Collegio San Juan Bosco". My teacher Lollie showed me Tamara's work and I loved it. It was amazing to see see how the children were listening and repeating what she was doing. This story telling even helps them with their fine motor skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FABLAB

21st Century skills

Adobe Spark video